This study focused on the “Effectiveness of Consumer service delivery in the Fast Food Industry a case study of Mr. Biggs in Enugu metropolis.
In order to carry out the work, some of these objectives were stated:
- To determine the relationship between service quality delivery and consumer satisfaction.
- To determine the responsiveness of the service delivered by Mr. Biggs to consumer patronage.
- To access the competence of the service provider (Mr. Biggs Enugu) towards consumer service delivery.
- And to determine the positive impact on the profitability of Mr. Biggs by its level of service delivery.
Based on the stated objectives, four hypotheses were formulated.
Extensive literature review of textbooks, newspapers, magazines, business journals, and some past projects of graduated students who studied related topic of the study were carried out, which is the secondary sources of data used, primary data were sourced from respondents comprising consumers and management and relevant staff of Mr. Biggs in Enugu metropolis.
The sample size was determined using Topman’s formular for the consumer of Mr. Biggs also Beurley’s formular for management and relevant staff of Mr. Bigg’s in Enugu.
The researcher used chi – square (X2) statistical method to test the hypothesis which were earlier formulated for the study. The data collected were presented on statistical tables using frequencies and percentages for analysis.
In the process of this study, the following findings were revealed.
- That there is a positive relationship between the quality of Mr. Biggs service delivery and consumer satisfaction.
- That there is a positive relationship between responsiveness of Mr. Biggs service delivery and consumer patronage.
- That most consumers of Mr. Biggs in Enugu metropolis were made up of business men/ women, civil servants, children and students.
- It equally revealed that majority of the consumer-spent 15mins to 20mins in receiving the services and products from Mr. Biggs Enugu.
In view of the revealing findings, recommendations on how to improve in the effectiveness of consumer service delivery in Mr. Biggs Enugu metropolis were offered.
In conclusion the ultimate aim of marketing (service provide) is geared towards consumer satisfaction at a profit to the company.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of ContentsCHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the study
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Formulation of hypothesis
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Definition of termsCHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 Overviews of Services
2.2 Overview of Consumer services
2.3 Consumer Service and Buyer Decision Concept in Fast Food Industry.
2.4 Advantages of Marketing philosophy in Consumer Service.
2.5 Facilitating and Value Augmenting Service in Fast Food Industry.
2.6 Managing product Support Service in the Fast Food Industry.
2.7 Importance of Internal Marketing in Consumer Service delivery.
2.8 Consumer service delivery in Fast Food Industry.CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Sources of Data
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample Size Determination
3.5 Sampling Technique
3.6 Method of data Collection
3.7 Method of data treatment and analysis
3.8 Limitations of the study.CHAPTER FOUR: PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS, AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA AND TESTING OF HYPOTHESIS
4.1 Presentation, Analysis and interpretation of data.
4.2 Testing of Hypothesis.CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, RECOMMENDATIONS, AND
5.1 Summary of findings
5.3 Conclusion Bibliography